Tutor.com Virtual Reference Toolkit
From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
- Survey capability
- Session transcripts (with options to remove patron's personal information)
- Customizable patron entry forms
- Outsourcing available through Tutor.com's Librarians By Request
No pricing information is available at this time.
Libraries, Consortia & Others Using This Software
- University of British Columbia
- Michigan Community Colleges
- Oregon Libraries L-Net
- University of Strathclyde Scotland
- University of Technology Sydney Sydney, Australia
- Curtin University of Technology Perth, Western Australia
Literature/Case Studies From Institutions
- Case study of Cleveland Public Library
- Kenney, B. (2003) Tutor.com Acquires LSSI's Reference Chat Service. Library Journal, 128(12), 27.
- Rogers, M. (2002) Tutor.com online help for fifth grade through college. Library Journal, 127(6), 27.
- Minkel, W. (2002) When Homework Is Good Politics. School Library Journal, 48(4), 39.
User Reviews/Opinions Of This Software
There are no reviews/opinions of the software at this time.
For more information, please see the vendor site.