Services for Health Information Consumers
From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 17:47, 12 February 2010 by Dabbey
- Assessing the information needs of health care providers in rural areas shares strategies that have worked medical librarians as they serve the Native American population in the Four Corners Region.
- Working with tribal populations to increase access to health information share "lessons learned" from medical librarians working with Native American tribes
- Kansas GoLocal a collaboration of public, academic, and health sciences libraries building an online locator service for health care resources and services in the state of Kansas
- Crossing the Religious Divide a partnership between an academic library and a faith-based organization to train caregivers in religious diversity
- Changing the Face of Medicine shares the practices of a library exhibit and related events to celebrate the contributions of women physicians, to increase community awareness of medicine, and to inspire youth to pursue careers in medicine or health sciences.