Services for Distance Learners
From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 06:28, 12 March 2011 by Slisstudent
Excellent Websites/Initiatives for Distance Learners
- Regis University Guide to Distance Learning
Tips for Providing Quality Services to Distance Learners
- Remote Access -- Rock solid remote access which works regardless of user's computer, operating system, browser, or Internet Service Provider (even from AOL).
Blogs/Websites to Watch
- Distant Librarian
- iLibrarian -- News and resources on Library 2.0 and the information revolution.
- Information Wants To Be Free -- Blog by Meredith Farkas.
- Stephen's Web
Specific Blog Posts/Articles to Check Out
Resources for Distance Learning
- Jing Project
- Screencast-O-Matic -- Record up to 15 minute videos.
- Screenr -- Instant screencasts for Twitter.