From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 17:50, 7 July 2005 by 22.214.171.124
- Libraries matter - Check out their brilliant wristband idea and the library success stories on the site.
- IFLA Success Stories Database International Federation of Library Associations has set up a database that aims to showcase the value of libraries to society as a whole.
Blogs/Websites to Watch
- Library Marketing - Thinking Outside the Book - great blog by Jill Stover.
- Promote Your Library
- Marketing the Library - a self-paced web-based training from OCLC.
- Why and How to Use Blogs to Promote Your Library's Services
by Darlene Fichter in Marketing Library Services from November/December 2003
- Market Your Library from Thomson/Gale
Specific Blog Posts/Articles to Check Out
- Marylaine Block's Ex Libris has an ongoing series Profit, and Provocation: Library Promotion for the Over-Educated by Tia Dobi. Link is to Part 7 (July 1, 2005); see also the six earlier parts.