How Librarians Can Use
From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 19:47, 10 January 2006 by Meredith
How Librarians Can Use Wikis for Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Staff Intranet
- Collaborative Document Development
- Reference Wiki
- Collective Knowledge Base
- Stop reinventing the wheel!
- Benefit from the experiences of others
- Library Success Wiki -- space for collecting success stories about providing services in libraries
- Library Instruction Wiki -- space for collecting Web links, hand-outs, and success stories about providing information literacy instruction.
- LISWiki -- general library science knowledge base
- DigiWik -- all about digitization
- The Teachers' Lounge -- collective knowledge base for teachers
- Planning Space for Conferences, Meetings, etc.
- Example: HigherEd BlogCon planning wiki
- Group Projects
- Collaboratively editing a document.