Difference between revisions of "How Librarians Can Use"
From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
***Example: [http://wiki.lib.umn.edu/University of Minnesota Libraries Staff Homepage]
***Example: [http://wiki.lib.umn.edu/ University of Minnesota Libraries Staff Homepage]
Latest revision as of 13:24, 12 January 2006
How Librarians Can Use Wikis for Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Staff Intranet
- Collaborative Document Development
- Reference Wiki
- Group Projects
- Collective Knowledge Base
- Stop reinventing the wheel!
- Benefit from the experiences of others
- Library Success Wiki -- space for collecting success stories about providing services in libraries
- Library Instruction Wiki -- space for collecting Web links, hand-outs, and success stories about providing information literacy instruction.
- LISWiki -- general library science knowledge base
- DigiWik -- all about digitization
- The Teachers' Lounge -- collective knowledge base for teachers
- Planning Space for Conferences, Meetings, etc.
- Example: HigherEd BlogCon planning wiki