Here's an agenda for the Library Camp 2008 unconference. That's why it's almost blank.
There are 5 spaces up for grabs for Library Camp sessions:
- The 4th Floor Board Room seats over 100 and has a projector.
- The 4th Floor Conference Room A seats about 30 and has a whiteboard, but no projector.
- The 3rd Floor Training Center has 14 iMacs and an iMac with projector and whiteboard.
- The 3rd Floor Freespace seats about 25 and has a whiteboard but no projector.
- The Lower Level Multipurpose Room seats over 100 and has a projector and a mac mini with wireless keyboard.
wireless access code: G8674611425764
need tech help, a/v, markers, anything for your session? Call or text eli at 734-657-6901.
- 4th Floor Board Room: Coffee, Bagels, and Schmoozing
- 4th Floor Board Room: Welcome and construction of Agenda
- 4th Floor Board Room: Drupal users and user wannabes
- 4th Floor Conference Room A: Killing NetFlix Dead
- 3rd Floor Freespace: Digitization Standards for Digital Libraries
- 4th Floor Board Room: ILS
- 4th Floor Conference Room A: Virtual Reference & IM
- Lunch on your own. Check out http://arborwiki.org/index.php/Category:Restaurants for some ideas!
- 4th Floor Board Room: Reconvene and adjust afternoon schedule if needed.
- 4th Floor Board Room: Developer Collaboration
- 4th Floor Conference Room A: Selling 2.0 in a 1.0 world
- 3rd Floor Training Center: Subject Resources Pages & Pathfinders
- Lower Level Multipurpose Room: Show & Tell / Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament.
- Lower Level Multipurpose Room: Wrapup & Farewell!