From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 19:39, 10 January 2006 by Meredith
If You Haven't Had Enough of Wikis Yet: Further Reading
- Boeninger, Chad. A Wiki as a Research Guide Library Voice. July 13, 2005.
- Farkas, Meredith. Using Wikis to Create Online Communities. WebJunction. September 1, 2005.
- Lamb, Brian. Wide Open Spaces: Wikis, Ready or Not. Educause Review. Sept/Oct 2004.
- Mattison, David. Quickiwiki, Swiki, Twiki, Zwiki and the Plone Wars Wiki as a PIM and Collaborative Content Tool. Searcher. April, 2003.
- Mayfield, Ross. Ward Cunningham on the Crucible of Creativity. Many2Many. October 17, 2005.
- Terdiman, Daniel. How wikis are changing our view of the world. CNET. November 15, 2005.
- Tonkin, Emma. Making the Case for a Wiki. Ariadne. January, 2005.
On Wiki World: Photo by Ross Mayfield On What is a Wiki: Photo by Socialtext On Important Things to Consider When Choosing Wiki Software: Photo by Ross Mayfield On Getting People Onboard: Photo by Ross Mayfield