- 1 Success Stories
- 2 Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Faculty Members/Teachers
- 3 Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Other Organizations
- 4 Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Other Schools
- 5 Blogs/Websites to Watch
- 6 Specific Blog Posts/Articles to Check Out
- EPICis the national e-licensing initiative in New Zealand that makes available a package of electronic resources to all New Zealanders through the consortium member libraries. 190+ New Zealand libraries have committed to EPIC to date, and the Ministry of Education has funded access for all New Zealand schools until March 2007. As a result of this significant level of collaboration EPIC has provided unprecedented access to electronic resources for New Zealanders.
- Information Australia was a pilot project established by the National Library of Australia. It involved the National Library working with five public libraries from around Australia. The project ran from October 2003 to June 2005. InformationAustralia was a web-based portal aimed at increasing access to resources held in Australian libraries and cultural institutions. The pilot project provided valuable information for the development of the new Libraries Australia service. Several conference papers explain the project:
- A portal for the people: National Library & your local public library = new access paradigm (PDF File - 266KB). From VALA 2004.
- Evaluating the public library portal (PDF File - 136KB). From Information Online 2005.
- ANTS: ANimated Tutorial Sharing project by COPPUL This project was designed to enable librarians to share in the development of animated tutorials for a multitude of e-products. The project makes use of new Collaborative Information Technology (CIT), an Institutional Repository, RSS Feeds and Web Pages which enable participants to (1) identify tutorials for development and (2) keep others up to date on their work. Presently only COPPUL librarians can add to the Repository, but anyone can access the tutorials.
Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Faculty Members/Teachers
Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Other Organizations
Tips on Developing Collaborative Relationships With Other Schools
Blogs/Websites to Watch
Bringing Health Information to the Community http://medstat.med.utah.edu/blogs/BHIC/ This blog gathers together health information of value to community based organizations working toward the elimination of health disparities for people of color as well as for people living in inner cities. Categories include Minority Health Concerns, Websites, Scholarships and Grants, Public Library, Rural Health, Public Health, Articles, Environmental Health, Conferences and more. The National Network of Libraries of Medicine - MidContinetal Region http://www.nnlm.gov/mcr/ sponsors this blog, and the main writer is Siobhan Champ-Blackwell, Community Outreach Liaison.
Specific Blog Posts/Articles to Check Out
test Yes,this is a test.