Library Camp doesn't mean burned marshmallows, mosquito bites, or popsicle stick-based art projects. Library Camp is a series of informal Unconference gatherings to share ideas, technologies, and discussions.
We're working on providing breakfast; lunch is on your own, but there will surely be groups heading out to nearby places in downtown Ann Arbor. There is also a mid-range hotel near by (The Campus Inn, $200/night, orbitz has for $99/night), and a very cheap place a little further out that's not half bad (Lamp Post Inn, $45/night).
I plan or hope to attend!
- Evette Atkin, MLC
- Brian Austin, MLC
- Amy Barnes, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Aaron Beebe, GDL
- Helene Blowers, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- John Blyberg, Darien Library
- Stephen Bollinger, CADL
- Steven K. Bowers, Detroit Area Library Network (DALNET)
- Amy Cantu, AADL
- Suzanne Chapman, University of Michigan Library
- Celeste Choate, AADL
- Mike Creech, University of Michigan Library
- Samuel Davis, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Ryan Eby, AADL
- Janet Elkins, UM-Dearborn Mardigian Library
- Kathryn Gordon, Wayne State LIS Program, Detroit
- Alan Kirk Gray, Darien Library (hope)
- Michael Haney, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Heidi Hansen, Wayne State LIS Program, Detroit
- Rikhei Harris, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI (hope)
- John Hershey, Wayne State LIS program
- Victor Ibegbu, Detroit Public Library
- Roshayne Jaimon, AADL
Ranti Junus, Michigan State University Libraries, LansingSorry, I ended up couldn't make it.
- Anne Karle-Zenith, University of Michigan Library
- Shana Kimball, University of Michigan Library
- Molly Kleinman, University of Michigan Library
- Eric J. Klooster, AADL
Sarah Lowen, GVSU/Van Andel, WSU LIS Program
- Andrew MacLaren, AADL
- Sara Martin, University of Detroit Mercy
Linda Masselink, GVSU
- Sara Memmott, Eastern Michigan University
- Ronnie Morgan, GDL
- Xanthe Muller, Wayne State LIS Program, Detroit
Peter Murray, OhioLINKApologies, can't make it due to a higher priority commitment.
- Eli Neiburger, AADL
- Macrina Porter, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Philip Proefrock, Luckenbach|Ziegelman Architects
- Elaine Ross, MLC
- Maryellen Sandford, CADL
- Eric Schnell, The Ohio State University Libraries
- Kathy Schoening, Jackson District Library
- Maura Seale, GVSU
- Sarah Stopera, Wayne State LIS Program, Detroit
- Carl Swanberg, Canton Public Library
- Greg Syferd, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Steven Teeri, Detroit Public Library
- Susan Vedovato, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Ed Vielmetti, Pure Visibility, Ann Arbor
- Kathryn Waggoner, GVSU
I wish I could be there!
- Margie Brumm, Rochester Public Library
- Pascal Calarco, University of Notre Dame
- How about post-netflix circ ideas? They've shaken up our customer's expectations... I wonder what Library Campers could come up with?
- Life after the era of the ILS vendor
- Cooperative development (inter-library coding)
- Practical 2.0 magic
- Cloud computing for libraries
- Marketing your library services using the internet/2.0 technologies/etc.
- Ideas for using smartphones in Reference
- How many ways can libraries use social networking services?