From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 18:22, 18 May 2006 by Lisa Sloniowski
Tips for Teaching Information Literacy Classes
Learning Object Repositories
- ANTS: Animated Tutorial Sharing Project
- CORIL A small but growing Canadian repository of interactive tutorials, lecture slides and handouts sponsored by the Ontario Council of University Libraries.
- PRIMO A database of links to "peer-reviewed instructional materials created by librarians to teach people about discovering, accessing and evaluating information in networked environments". Produced by the Instruction Section of the ALA/ACRL.
Blogs/Websites to Watch
- Information Literacy Weblog
- Information Literacy in Canada
- Information Literacy Land of Confusion
- Information Literacy Articles at LibraryInstruction.Com
- Library Instruction Wiki