From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 00:24, 4 February 2007 by Meredith
- Libsuccess is a collaborative project. In posting content here, you are tacitly agreeing to let other people edit it. So let them. Avoid edit wars.
- Use discussion pages : for commentary and opinions, and to broach controversial issues likely to provoke disagreement.
- This is not an encyclopedia. The things you write do not have to be backed up by fact or citations. However, if you are writing something that is clearly opinion, sign your name to it. Unsigned opinions will be moved to the discussion page.
- Personal attacks will be deleted. Do not use this space as a platform to bash a person, group or product.
- Vandalism will be deleted. Vandalism is any addition, deletion, or change to content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of this wiki.
- Don't use this to advertise your product. Advertisements will be deleted. People can mention products related to the mission of the wiki, but if an opinion is stated, then it must be signed.
- Don't infringe on copyrights. Any material that is found to be copyright protected from another site or work will be deleted.