From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 12:37, 15 January 2007 by Jodi.a.schneider (→Wiki Guidelines: Unsigned opinions will be moved to the discussion page.)
- Libsuccess is a collaborative project. In posting content here, you are tacitly agreeing to let other people edit it. So let them.
- This is not an encyclopedia. The things you write do not have to be backed up by fact or citations. However, if you are writing something that is clearly opinion, sign your name to it. Unsigned opinions will be moved to the discussion page.
- Personal attacks will be deleted. Do not use this space as a platform to bash a person, group or product.
- Vandalism will be deleted. Vandalism is any addition, deletion, or change to content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of this wiki.
- Don't use this to advertise your product. Advertisements will be deleted.
- Don't infringe on copyrights. Any material that is found to be copyright protected from another site or work will be deleted.