From Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
Revision as of 19:38, 14 January 2007 by Meredith
- This is not an encyclopedia and the things you write do not have to be backed up by fact or citations. However, if you are writing something that is clearly opinion, sign your name to it. Things that are not signed in this way will be deleted.
- Do not use this space as a platform to bash a person, group or product. Personal attacks will be deleted.
- Don't use this to advertise your product. Advertisements will be deleted.
- Don't infringe on copyrights. Any material that is found to be copyright protected from another site or work will be deleted.
- In posting content here, you are tacitly agreeing to let other people edit it. So let them.
- Vandalism is any addition, deletion, or change to content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of this wiki. Vandalism will be deleted.